Thursday, October 24

Top mobile apps for presenting

We all know that mobile can be very effective in a classroom as a tool to "do stuff". Here is a fantastic round up of all the best apps, and websites that your students can use to record, show and tell what they have done.
Even if you think you know it all - I guarantee you'll get a few new ideas by the time you finish reading this infographic!


How are you planning on using this?
Thanks to Tony Vincent at learninginhand for the excellent round up!

3 comments:

halman said...

I have integrated some activities with mobile apps to my classroom. I am a math teacher. It went very well.

Brendon said...

I enjoy using most of these apps especially Pixton.
-Aki Suomela

Jennet said...

Most Android application engineers these days work in nimble advancement condition to construct Android apps quickly. Bulk SMS Service Provider in Sharjah UAE

Related (possibly!)

Related Posts with Thumbnails